AME Accreditation for Management Education
Management education accreditation is, today, an industry in need of restructuring.
Highly concentrated accreditation organizations are preserving decades old standards.
Conceptual and operational flaws mar the process. The need is there for an alternative that reflects present day business dynamics and market needs.
We created to develop and implement novel standards for management education accreditation.
AME is guided by primary and secondary objectives.
To the primary objectives belong the following:
1. Develop innovative standards for accreditation of management instruction programs at educational or professional institutions
2. Apply developed standards to programs and institutions willing to go through the process of accreditation and introduce relevant adjustments.
3. Create a network of progressive management education institutions.
4. Enhance the process of accreditation through consulting and advice
5. Support the process of accreditation through publication, seminars, conferences and discussion forums
Institutional membership is open to all institutions offering business degrees and programmes. Institutional members have the rights to participate in the democratic functioning of AME.
Annual fees for Institutional membership GDP£500.00
Members with Accredited Programmes:
VU School of Management
EuroPort Business School
Cyprus International University
PMI Asia Certified Education Sdn Bhd
Netherlands Business Academy
(Graduate Business School)
Newton International College, Yangon, Myanmar
Prague Business School
American University Cyprus
Lomonosov Moscow State University
Saratov State Technical University
South Russia University
Vaal University of Technology